Revenge in RAP style!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Chinese girl rap me with this fight: 

"Cambodian ass need more slap/as I told you to rap another rap/maybe you can only wrap /pussy can make a nice wrap/failed rap can become a big wrap/wrap a big wrap and snap your wrap/rap a crap rap and eat your crap/don’t just sit in front of your lap/don’t hide under your cap/otherwise you will take my crap/this make you no where to step/now you are under my trap/u need to go home learn some rap/ I will buy you a big map/now you believe I can rap/you and I have a big gap!"

And I slapped her with this sharp knife:

I believe this is what you write--because It just simply isn't right-- the meaning is just fucking dire-- and I don't understand the reason why-- better education is the way to go by-- preparation is a better supply-- and your fucking brain should be revived (hahaha.....)-- new consideration should be conspired--  next time when you try-- have a think at least a fortnight--  new resolution is a better reply-- otherwise your rap is just in denail-- embarrassment will take over your pride-- Anger runs through your entire-- acceptance will be denied-- because rhyme isn't complied-- before putting up a fight-- at least try to learn samurai-- because you and I-- you and I....-- you just ain't wise (hahahaha)

But you have been admired--  realization occurs as hindsight-- your ability to rap is fucking recognized-- the inspiration's shed me some light-- my reply is to show you why-- and you should be honored for your whole life (hahhhaha)--  although I believe a mentor is by your side-- because rap doesn't just come to your fucking brain overnight-- now I'll give you a chance to redeem your life-- otherwise you won't survive-- say something that Cambodia is nice-- maybe I consider to buy-- Or blog your script with the copywright-- Or have your writing cited--  I would appreciate what you decide-- now this is enough to make you cry-- and I wait till your tear runs dry-- otherwise emotion runs high--  and you resort to commit suicide (I'm scared)-- I have no chance of getting reply-- because........you just ain't wise.....(hahaha....)


0 comments:

Click here to start trading

Today is the beginning of a new day....Modified by : Gerardy. Thanks to Blogger Templates